At Cornerstone Academy, our highest goal is to graduate young men and women who think clearly and listen carefully with discernment and understanding, who reason persuasively and articulate precisely, who are capable of evaluating their entire range of experience in the light of Scripture and who do so with eagerness, in joyful submission to God. We also aspire to graduate students who recognize cultural influences as distinct from Biblical and who are well-prepared in all situations, possessing both information and knowledge of how to use it for God's glory and kingdom. We desire that they be socially graceful and spiritually gracious, strive for excellence in all things, and be equipped with and understanding the tools of life-long learning.
Cornerstone Academy Students:
- Through 2018, 99% of our students continued to post-secondary education/training.
- 30% of 7th graders qualified for the Duke Tip Talent Search with their CTP Test Scores in 2017.
- On the ACT exam, Cornerstone students scored higher in every area of the ACT than their peers in the state of Florida.
- Average SAT scores for the class of 2018 were 195 points above the state average and 162 points above the national average.
- On AP exams, Cornerstone stidents achieved a higher pass rate than the State of Florida.
- Three National Merit Finalists in 2007, 2016, and 2017. Several commended scholars over the years.
- 2016 FCAPPS Silver Division Championships for Boys and Girls Soccer.
- 2015 and 2017 FCAL South District Champions in volleyball.
- 2011 and 2012 FHSAA District Volleyball Champions
- 2006 - 2010 FCAL Conference and District Championships in volleyball.
- 2017 FCAPPS State Champions in football.
- 2014 FCAPPS State Champions in football.
- 2013 FCAPPS Northern New School Conference Champions in football.
At Cornerstone Academy, we graduate students who are:
- Self Governed
- Able to defend what they believe
- Prepared for college and life
- Familiar with an array of worldviews
- Able to articulate and communicate effectively
- Leaders who make a difference in society