- Please Click Here for our most recent tuition rates.
- In addition to the traditional 5 Day Program, families also have the option to enroll their students in the 1 Day or 2 Day Homeschool Programs. Staying true to our University Model roots, Cornerstone continues to offer parents the flexibility to work with their students at home using school developed lesson plans. The 1 Day (Monday) Homeschool Program is available to all students while the 2 Day (Monday & Thursday) Homeschool Program is available to students in K5 through 5th Grade. Tuition is the same for all options. For more information, please see our page about The Curriculum.
Enrollment Fee (upon acceptance)
- This fee is in addition to annual tuition and reserves a student's space at Cornerstone. This fee purchases textbooks and teaching supplies. Enrollment Fees are non-refundable.
- $250 per student (non-refundable)
- $400 max per family
A withdrawal of a student is one that takes place after an Admission Application or Re-Enrollment Application has been signed for the current or upcoming school year.
The Parent-Student Handbook lists the steps required of a family who is withdrawing. A family must notify the school in writing if they intend to withdraw. The family is responsible for two months' full tuition and fees except for the following reasons:
- The student's family is required by a third-party employer to move beyond a 35-mile radius from the school.
- The student withdraws before the start of the school year.
Students are accepted at Cornerstone Academy with the understanding that they will remain enrolled for the entire academic year. In the event of student withdrawal, tuition will be due and payable as noted here.
Please note, the enrollment fee will not be refunded.
After School Program
- Our after school program is for K4-5th Grade
- We have a variety of options to meet your needs.
- All programs billed through FACTS
All payments (including annual payment) must be paid through FACTS.
- Option 1 - Annual: Tuition is due by June 1. There will be a 5% discount.
- Option 2 - Semester: Tuition will be paid in two (2) equal installments on June 1 and December 1. There will be a 2.5% discount.
- Option 3 - Monthly: Tuition will be paid in twelve (12) monthly payments between June 1 and May 1.
Failure to pay on time: In addition to a $35 late fee, any account 60 days (about 2 months) past due will be required to sign a promissory note for the unpaid balance of the full year's tuition and fees.
To learn more about the Financial Aid Cornerstone Academy offers, please visit our Financial Aid page here.