A Home of Our Own
The Cornerstone Academy Capital Campaign is titled, "A Home of Our Own". Since the year 2000, Cornerstone has been successfully assisting parents and guiding students with classical, Christ-centered education. During this time, we have been renting facilities, fields, and assembly locations. Please consider partnering with us to reach our goal of having "A Home of our Own".
What could we do with a home of our own?
- Provide our own facilities for athletics and performing arts
- Provide community meeting rooms and a banquet hall
- Provide for a local church needing a home to worship
- Provide area teams with a gym for basketball and volleyball
- Cook and assemble food for the homeless ministries
- Provide after school tutoring
- Develop a robust, family friendly performing arts program for area families
With your faith and generosity we can impact our community with the gospel for generations to come.